renderin

crafting weirdness

The way crafting works is a bit wonky, not being able to see an item you have already crafted, simply because you do not hold the correct items on your person at the time. Is like forgetting how to make a sandwich, just because you are out of bread.

That definitely shouldn't happen. A recipe should unlock and stay visible no matter what. The only exception is various workplaces. They show only what can be crafted in them (ingots in smelting furnace, leather in tanning rack). Make sure it's not this case and eventually fill a bug report. ;)

PS: 200 reputation points? Yay! xD

Edited by Miguel Preguisa
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Miguel Preguisa said:

That definitely shouldn't happen. A recipe should unlock and stay visible no matter what. The only exception is various workplaces. They show only what can be crafted in them (ingots in smelting furnace, leather in tanning rack). Make sure it's not this case and eventually fill a bug report. ;)

PS: 200 reputation points? Yay! xD

It is not at the individual stations. It is when I open crafting from my person. (O).  

Hm, that's weird. Does it happen with all of the crafting recipes on/more of/all of your worlds? For example, if you empty your inventory, do you see only the basic recipes (ten, or so)? 

4 hours ago, Miguel Preguisa said:

Hm, that's weird. Does it happen with all of the crafting recipes on/more of/all of your worlds? For example, if you empty your inventory, do you see only the basic recipes (ten, or so)? 

Sometimes it is just empty. It took me forever to rebuild the coal pail because I could not wrap my head around it being made of wood.