Sign in to follow this  
Turner_

Is there an official Discord server for YLands?

Title. I searched the forums and didn't find any posts talking about one. I think it would be a great idea for the devs to create one (its hella easy to do) and make channels for specific things.

Agree, it would also make it possible for players to communicate with VOIP in a "sever chanel".   @dwarden can tell you how the experience is with the other bohemia discords :)

Hello everyone,

well as you can expect i got it prepared ;) but atm. got busy with tweaking setting on the Project Argo one

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, dwarden said:

Hello everyone,

well as you can expect i got it prepared ;) but atm. got busy with tweaking setting on the Project Argo one

Nice one @dwarden!

49 minutes ago, Sorane said:

Hi, any changes about a Discord server ?

Devs said there's no word yet but it literally takes like 10 mins to set up and get a few moderation bots. So hopefully we will get an official one soon.

25 minutes ago, Turner_ said:

Devs said there's no word yet but it literally takes like 10 mins to set up and get a few moderation bots. So hopefully we will get an official one soon.

ha ha ha not exactly ;) server god @dwarden had 1 prepared already for a year now, it just needs some more tweaking, so in a way we also go acces to the early acces discord of Ylands :)