Gaidge Hill

Decent suggestions? Find out

Question

(note: I have only played this game for a couple of hours and these are my suggestions so far. )

-Auto stacking items! when you pick up an item, place an item in a container/ taking it out, etc.  

-Crate an item that allows you to spawn where it is placed.

-Being able to separate stacks of items, being able to drop whole stacks of items at once.

-Climbing and fishing animations or any other animation left out.\

-More ->HAIR<- and head types

-Item unlock notifications?? (I never know what I have unlocked until I search through the crafting page.)

-Thirst meter?/ more drink items

-Ylands appear (generate?) at a much further distance, or a telescope to see further possibly?

Edited by Gaidge Hill
  • Upvote 1

5 replies to this bug / suggestion

Thanks for your suggestions, it sounds really interesting! 

Auto stacking is working, but not all items are stackable (weapons are not for example) . 

You can interact with stacks by holding Ctrl and interacting with items as normal (move to another inventory slot, try to drop, etc...). For example, hold Ctrl and drop item slot out of the inventory to remove the whole stack or choose the exact amount of items to drop.

• Upvote 2

I'm encountering the same, auto stacking isn't always 100% working. Also, when you have a stack of 80 iron ore and you pick up 30 it will become 80/30 instead of 100/10 which would make more sense :) 

Adrie

The stacking of items into containers not working correctly is annoying.

i would definitely love to see a copper or iron spyglass added to the game, I'd feel like a real pirate then!

Thanks for info, but it doesn't seem to auto stack if I place one of the same item into a container, (places it into two different stacks) same with removing items. Am I doing something wrong?

Looks like there might be a bug there, we'll check it out, thanks! :)