Sign in to follow this  
OHNNI

DEV ANSWER This bug is helpfull ><

Question

So i was playing yesterday with my GF and we discover a major bug , at first it was annoying but .....

So we have two ships , we decide to explore , so we took one of the ship and go to the nearest island we can find. Explore etc etc etc , and we go back to the ship BUT , once i click on the ladder i got teleport on THE OTHER SHIP at the main island ! So i decide to try again , i click on the ladder and nothing happen , then i click on the other ladder cause ships got two , and i got TP on the other ship.

So ships got two ladders , and one of each ladder as transform into a portal thing. I can now instant travel between those two islands by simply click on a ladder xD 

Every kind of ladder on islands has transform into a random teleporter aswell , i click on a ladder and i got teleport in the midle of the forest on another island.

• Upvote 1

2 replies to this bug / suggestion

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble with Ylands, we will take a look at this bug. Thanks for reporting!

Just encountered something very similar.

After visiting a string of 3 Ylands I stop at the last one, gather resources and head back to my ship. As I click on the ladder I get instantly teleported back to the 2nd Yland that I had just been to and end up in the water where my ship was docked while at that Yland.

Very bizarre situation now :D