Sign in to follow this  
TingeltangelFlo

Clear up / Discovery of Recipes

Question

So i tried your game and it shows lots of potential.

I am baffeled by the amount of stuff thats already in! All those guns and blocks and everything!!! wow!

But it leads to one problem. The recipes are clocking up and are hard to navigate. And whats worse is to try and find out which recipes lead to what. I am trying to find out the recipe for a wind turbine for like 3 hours now. 

So my feedback / suggestion is: the sorting of recipes need to be better and also the discovery of recipes needs to be more logical. I can build an energy linker and gates and all the energy stuff and lights. But no ENERGY PRODUCING thing. because i dont know how. 

Seems weird to me. 

• Upvote 3

3 replies to this bug / suggestion

I agree with the Crafting menu becoming very cluttered and disorientating but I suppose that's what the Tabs and Search box are for?

In terms of the recipe for the Wind Turbine, you need to build the Wind Turbine Parts first which involves a Sewing Kit and Cloth ;)

• Upvote 3

You're gonna need iron ingots and a hammer too :)

As for the crafting panel, we are working on improvements that should make the whole crafting system less confusing :) 

• Upvote 1

see its details like that, missing like the sewing kit and you dont get the recipe info. some indicator for missing recipes would be nice. Like you get energy related stuff : see some greyed out "misterious recipes, that show what you already have for it and what is missing (maybe indicators like "tool" or "ressource" ) so you have kind of a direction to look for.

• Upvote 1