A3_Melle

-1PARA-Melle

Hi all, 

Melle is my name and for some BI developers from the ARMA side not unknown as i spam twitter alot about BI games (ARMA3 mostly) :-p 

This game has been on my wishlist for a while now and last week i had the great honor to start playing it and must say it is a amazing (and addictive) game :-) have played it for several hours now, you look at the clock it 21:00 you look again and it is 23:30 :-)  (have not touched arma3 this week :-p).

For the "early access" it is a great adventure to play and can't wait to see the end result eventually, you can go all directions already with crafting and i am learning more and more each day wich makes this adventure so great.

Keep up this awesome work on this jewel! 

• Upvote 2

Hi Michal,

For now verry active (or is it an addiction?) ;) might get a little dip as soon as APEX get released for ARMA3 (#HYPE!)  But i will keep twitter busy from time to time :P  

Edited by -1para-melle
  • Upvote 1

Welcome to the family! :D

Feel free to share yours thoughts and questions either here or on Twitter. Hopefully we'll manage to keep you away from Arma for a while :P

Thanks for the welcome Ane :-) and ARMA3 got a awesome expansion coming but i will sure be playing Yland from time to time ;)  and already helping out on twitter :) 

• Upvote 1