Sign in to follow this  
Achilles77

Multiplayer Saved characters?

I was wondering is there any way to carry on from a multiplayer game from previous characters? My friend and I were playing last night, but seems like we can't use those same characters to carry on with our game.

If you click on Continue in the main menu, you should be able to load the last game you played (with your character) and your friend can join and play theirs. Or are you guys starting a new game every time?

Yes if i say continute with a previous game it just goes into the single player. When i click on multiplayer it just give me the option to start a new game mode, doesn't give me the option to carry on with my characters...

I'm not sure if that's what you meant, but once you are in the game you want to play (in Singleplayer), you can turn it into a Multiplayer game again in the game options (Configure -> Game). And then your friend can join you and you continue with the same characters.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ane said:

I'm not sure if that's what you meant, but once you are in the game you want to play (in Singleplayer), you can turn it into a Multiplayer game again in the game options (Configure -> Game). And then your friend can join you and you continue with the same characters.

Just tried this out, it seems that you can indeed join your friends game with this method, but only the person that created the game can use the original character, the person joining has to start with a new character..

Edited by Dirtyefenhairy