Alexander Fraser

Climbing rope ladders on boat.

Question

Hey, I'm fairly new to the game having obtained it back last year - I've been casually trying to look for bugs as I've played though me and a few friends decided to make a server together for banter and fun - Though we then stumbled across a issue a very big issue - From the characters falling off the boat constantly and not being grounded on them to falling into the sea and being eaten alive we stumbled across the motherland - as we found a little shack with goodies to then my friend being eaten by a bear as I lay up in the roof section of the house crying like a girl we then set back to the ship hoping to find something else - as i right clicked onto the rope ladder to get back on the buggy boat I was immediately teleported back to the house i had just came from on the island we found my friend then done this and again we tried to climb back on which then proceeded to having us both fall through the world to dying to re-spawning at the original island or should I say Y-land? Our characters stood still as we re-spawned and we had to punch them to death to get our items "lucky" doesn't end there.. After taking a raft keeping a check on the directions we had taken I got the boat back "thank the lord" we then set sail again merely laughing about what happen but it did damper our mood slightly on wanting to play the game but we kept trucking on, we then found Canada which was something entirely new too us we were excited we found penguins and decided to genocide but sadly I smacked my friend with a war hammer by mistake and he died and re-spawned right back at the starter Y-land to then me dying by a polar bear and also going back to the starter island - my friend went REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeee and logged off - I've now made a new game while he mildly comes on due to being salty - Though if you could look into this is would be great as these two bugs are literally game breaking causing you to feel exhausted with the game.

Also I love this game keep it up and also for the love of god add stable slide doors, thanks. ^_^

Side note, Make the V placing tool have a different pick up button when you place something when growing crops I'm picking my fences back up haha - Also maybe add in towns on islands and if you have the tech try making the game more expansive in the future with self creating biomes that is never ending mine-craft do it well. B|

Edited by Alexander Fraser

1 reply to this bug / suggestion

Can you try after the 0.6.3 update? The issue with the telepporting ladders should be fixed now.