Sign in to follow this  
kimbuck

A bugged bugs Bunny?

Decide to set off  on another sailing  exploration  only to find  my  carefully moored ship suffering contortions ..it  was  bouncing and weaving around  in the  mooring bay

The  front left half  was caught under the  mooring platform .. was it  the   tides or not? I had placed it  close for  easy access.. but ??????:/

I boarded the ship raised anchor  and   for an hour  using  both  sails and  engines tried to back the ship out  and free it ....  and the movements  got more violent.   Then got a hammer and   bashed away at the mooring area the ship was stuck on...3  hammers later, the panels were  removed but the ship was still listing and  fought against  any movement.

I then noticed  in the partly  submerged  area ,.. a  rabbit!  so i  got  my  Elmer Fudd patented  shot   gun and blasted  him .  there  was an " eeeeeek and   he was obliterated,  and the  ship  then settled back onto an even keel :)

That  "Wascally Wabbit"   must have  been eating  spinach re-enforced  carrots.

The  ship   then  behaved  normally, and i   re positioned it   this  time a little  further out from the mooring platform so  animals  couldn't  jump aboard.  I then  noticed a  yellow/green  stain where the   rabbit  met   it   fate...    1  Ylandium dust!   Now  do  rabbits  mutate?   Or was this a bugged  bugs   with a   bug?:/

Whatever...  its   scary...  lock your  doors   at  night, peoples!:P

(You can see the rabbit in the  last screenshot ..in front of  my head)

20180120111635_1.jpg

20180120112452_1.jpg

20180120113640_1.jpg

Edited by kimbuck