KingWingit

RESOLVED [YLD-8596] Incomplete Compositions

Question

When adding a composition to an Explore save via the editor, the composition is incomplete. You can see in the screenshot what is placed in the world (left side) and what it should be (right side). Everytime I resave, remake or rename the composition, a different part of the composition is placed into the explorer save. It works fine in an 'editor save' file, but will not work in an 'explorer save'. It's also worth mentioning that when the composition is placed into the world, it does not stay selected as it does in the 'regular' editor, which doesn't allow it to be moved easily after placing. Though to be fair, I've never gotten to the moving part, since I can't get the whole thing in the world ; ) 

*Ylands_180125_221257.thumb.png.61487375bddffc93602fb88792e9948b.png

The items in the screenshot are placed in the sky to assist in selecting it after it is placed, but I have the same issue if placed on the ground.

4 replies to this bug / suggestion

Hi,

thanks for sending composition! Problem is with one of your workstations It has something in it. The issue should be fixed in next 0.7 update.

Are you referring to all containers as workstations? The only thing in there I would consider a workstation is a cooking stove and it's empty. If I empty all the storages and recreate the composition will that work?

Just workstations.(containers are fine) One of "campfire remains" contains something. (maybe not just one)

Edit: so I suggest to delete just all the remains.