Question

I think that more tamable animals would be a good idea for Ylands, not only does it give you a companion but they could be useful for finding rare loot or more mounts

Wolf: Rare loot finder or basic loot finder

Bear: same as wolf but another mount 

Bird: to communicate long distantly through crafted messages with your partners on multiplayer, because I think that if your going to play a survival game you shouldn't be able to communicate long distantly through an online chat. Also add that bird can talk back to you ( Strictly a Parrot) so you could have a companion when your playing by yourself

Cats(Pumas, Jaguars, ETC): Cats would be good for stealth if you add a stealth mode for like liberating random structures from NPCs if you were to make any. It liberating structures would also add a good challenge to the game and to add a cat alongside with you would make it  more exciting.

And its totally up to you what type of food or object to tame them with

• Upvote 1

2 replies to this bug / suggestion

I think they are planning something along these lines further down the track already *fingers crossed* I know they are looking at bringing in pets at least

I like the bear and parrot idea, I think it would be cool to have a new mount and the parrot as a companion. I mean come on who doesn't want a talking parrot

• Like 1