Eujen

Message in a bottle: Hi!

Hello everyone!

So. I just recently bought the game. And.. thought it's just natural to post suggestions before actually introducing myself.
But better late than never!

So here I am.
Your every day.. game loving dude that just found their dream game in Ylands.
A bit of a backstory for this new Ylander here.

Currently getting older by the day at 24 years and counting.
Residing in Europe - Romania in a small village right outside the capital. (And yes.. roads here are as bad as they say.. Takes me almost 2 hours by car to go to work every day.. 25km distance..)

Worked as QA for Electronic Arts and Ubisoft.. but I've also worked in Construction.. Call Centers.. Technical Support and right now testing the waters with being an IT Consultant.. Yay for being a Jack of all Trades.
Except that though. I absolutely love games. From Third Person Shooters to RPG's and Strategy games to simple flash games on the internet. And I played em all.. (<Overexageration with that.. there's still a few I didn't touch)
I've never been one to enjoy grindfests like World of Warcraft where you had to farm raids for that good piece of gear. But I definitely enjoyed it. Played games like WoW, Aion, GTA (All of em), Gothic, Knights of the old Republic, Forza, etc.. all genres xD

I'm also a massive RP nerd. And that is mostly because Dungeons and Dragons. I got into it when I lived for a few years in the United Kingdom and for a few months with some friends in New York.
But now I'm back in the Vampire Land. (I don't bite.. don't worry.. much)

I'm never the one for introductions but Ylands captured my eye randomly. And when I saw it. I knew this is my dream game right here.
It combines some things I absolutely love and would have hoped to be in a game. (Things I love were done before. But never combined)

Medieval Fantasy with.. Steampunk. And I'd say Ylands does this.. quite well.
There are a few things I always wished for in a game..
Decorating my own house. Building it. Placing stuff wherever I want just because I want to place em there.
Swords and Bows.. Flintlock Rifles and Pistols.. Revolvers.. All of that sold me already.
And when I saw you can build your own ships.. your own cars too!... Yea.. This is it.

So here I am..
Cheers!
Eujen

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

24 years!    omg  a young grasshopper:D

I am sure  you have  found  your  niche  playing Ylands... look at the road maps and ideas  ..its great now and  has   greater promise

My age?  O.o .. two  things  you never ask a female ... her  age, and her weight!  :D

• Like 1

Young grasshopper.. xD I would've preffered young padawan.. but we don't have laser sticks in Ylands yet. So that'll do. 
And ye.. definitely looking forward to this game more and more. (Specially with the new world we don't know anything about yet.. Ooh the hype and suspense)

Hah!.. oh boy. I had my share of troubles asking for a girl's age and weight.. Nope.. nope.. Still a young grasshopper but I learnt my lesson.. q.q Claw marks heal pretty hard..
Tho that was probably since a coworker a while back was... um.. just, you know. Chubby.. And I asked her 'Oh! Congrats.. how many months are you in?' 
Hey not my fault I thought she was pregnant... >.>