shaggie82

noob question

sorry if this been ask before. If you find a new island and die on that island do spawn on that island or the first island

p.s Love this game 

You respawn on the nearest spawn point, even if that's another island. 

You can die in the middle of the ocean and start at a different island than the one you left. 

All said above except when you die in polar biome. If you die on polar biome, you will respawn with new character on first island. That all works like that in Explore game mode.

Have fun! :D

Thanks everyone.I have another question. Is there something wrong with the dedicated servers, because I haven't been able to play on one since the update?

6 minutes ago, shaggie82 said:

Is there something wrong with the dedicated servers, because I haven't been able to play on one since the update?

You're welcome. Official DS working well, atleast on me. I'm currently playing in it, everything works fine. can you check your ping? Ylands is quite sensitive with it.

1 hour ago, shaggie82 said:

I meant the community servers sorry

Ah, you meant the workshop or forum? Forum works well, workshop sometimes act weird. Just keep refreshing the page.

5 hours ago, shaggie82 said:

I was talking about dedicated  servers that players rent or make, but I can get on the one I want now

dammit, misunderstanding again? xD

Oh well, if you can't join DS even tho the server isn't full and it's public, there are 3 reasons;

• Your connection isn't stable when downloading server data.
  • Or the server connection isn't stable when you try to join.
  • Server file isn't in same version.
Edited by Velocifer

2 hours ago, shaggie82 said:

I was talking about dedicated  servers that players rent or make, but I can get on the one I want now

Most likely those dedicated servers haven't been updated by their owners yet.  We had two recent patches this week and the client needs to match the server version for it to be available.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Baz Foobar said:

Most likely those dedicated servers haven't been updated by their owners yet. 

Good you mentioned it, I was forgot the server file update.. my bad.. -_-

• Like 1
  • Haha 1