kimbuck

How to deal with squatters in your house....

Whilst waiting  for the 0.7 upgrade,  i decided to  try a public  overseas server. ... I built a neat little place and was  fitting  the  final walls  when suddenly  through  an unlocked  door    some   strangers  rushed in. They  didn't  say a word, or  acknowledge me, they   just  sat in my  chairs and went offline/ They were still there  the next  day  i logged on.  Obviously  this was a griefing  crew. I don't think they were coming back

Now, I always build  my  base  on the sea  over the water....   and  with the  aid of the PB  and  a hammer...  i deconstructed the  chairs, then the  floor  underneath them ..

"they fallen inda water!" :D  So then i  replaced the floor, and   rebuilt the chairs  and with  all doors and windows locked ..  sat  down  with a  lump of  roasted meat and went offline¬¬

Guess that's  one  griefing  crew  that got a shock ..if they ever logged back on .    I suspect  they  did not,  just  went to another server and   repeat  the   process to  some other  unsuspecting  player.

So,   when you build your  base,  make sure there is a basement    ..full of  iron spikes ...or  over   shark  infested  waters ..and  then  no more  squatters hanging  around   inside :D

• Like 1