João Canela

Pick up back my things

Hi, i'm brand new to the game.

I want to know how can I pick my things back after placement, like the Blacksmith, spinner wheel, barrels, tables, etc etc?

I watched some video on youtbe and some players said, "destroy it with a hammer and you'll get the raw items back and you can craft it again"

Well, tried it and I didn't get back all the items necessary to craft it again.
Can someone explain me please?

When placing items like a blacksmith, spinner wheel, etc you have a two minute countdown to hit the item and it will disappear and you will get your resources back.

After two minutes you should be able to hit the item with a hammer and get your resources back. It will take many hits with hammer to destroy the item

On 23/07/2017 at 5:35 PM, João Canela said:

Hi, i'm brand new to the game.

I want to know how can I pick my things back after placement, like the Blacksmith, spinner wheel, barrels, tables, etc etc?

I watched some video on youtbe and some players said, "destroy it with a hammer and you'll get the raw items back and you can craft it again"

Well, tried it and I didn't get back all the items necessary to craft it again.
Can someone explain me please?

You can also cheat for this slightly with the Annihilator item, which you can give your self with the command /additem annihilator

I think however, there is a slight alignment bug with the Annihilator currently, causing it to delete things that you do not intend to be deleted! So may want to avoid this one till a fix is released for it!

Further, if you want to edit or remove things on mass (or much quicker), you can load your game in to the editor, whereby you will have full creative control to do as you please.

Edited by John - Ylanders