James Paton

NPC'S in creative mode?

Im just wondering if we will be able to spawn NPC'S in creative mode so that we can trade with them. Also, I think that if you were to spawn in an NPC you should be able to dress them as you like and you should be able to control what they trade. 

P.S please do this love you games keep adding to them :)

For creative? but whats the point? you have everything, hence the name creative.. as for customization, they were only introduced this patch, i'd say that will come in a future patch.

3 hours ago, James Paton said:

Im just wondering if we will be able to spawn NPC'S in creative mode so that we can trade with them. Also, I think that if you were to spawn in an NPC you should be able to dress them as you like and you should be able to control what they trade. 

Oh well, first of all, have you tried the Editor? another question, why you want to trade with NPCs when you already have all of them in mighty cube? I may sounds little bit salty here xD, I'm just curious..

I think this might've come better as a suggestion.
Since what I think he's saying is.. To be able to place NPC's in Creative (customize them and such) just like we do in the editor so that.. If you're hosting a world and you just need some quick enemies or something. You're not going to turn off the server, open the editor etc. Just for one or two NPC's.

So this way you can spawn them on the fly.
As for the trade thing.. I got no idea. I'm as curious as Velocifer up there.

4 hours ago, Eujen said:

I think this might've come better as a suggestion.
Since what I think he's saying is.. To be able to place NPC's in Creative (customize them and such) just like we do in the editor so that.. If you're hosting a world and you just need some quick enemies or something. You're not going to turn off the server, open the editor etc. Just for one or two NPC's.

Not sure if true, however saw a post saying if you add NPC's to a explore world (auto-gen) you're save will get corrupted.. if so that might be a good reason.