Hurricane43

Inventory/Stacking Megathread

Hey All,

Lets all come together and give some feedback on inventory an stacking, an try to improve upon the system in place. 

We know specific pouches are planned down the road as stated in Sneak Peak# 35.

A way that dirt doesnt go directly into inventory an needs to be picked up.

How are stacking levels for items? What items would you change to stack higher or lower? 

What advice do you have for weapons in the inventory? Should they count for inventory space or other ideas you have?

Backpacks are planned so this would be a nice addition.

What about a bag, shopping cart, or other handheld basket to gather items? 

Cars will have trunks so more storage will be available.

Inventory and hot bar: Pick up weapon it goes to open hot bar slot? Goid idea or no? 

Right click on item from inventory, dismantle without opening another box? Ideas? 

Inventory items to be situated alphabetically? By group? By hit points?ideas? 

Left click and drag to drop that item in its entirety instead of clicking on item and then pressing ctl etc. 

Thoughts and more, include your ideas Ylanders.... Off to work.... :D

I'm new to the game, but as far as I experienced:

1 - the dirt stacks in your inventory. I've read somewhere that dirt was "automatically placed" on the ground around you, and a "mountain" was created without you want it. So, I think dirt being stackable upon digging is a good idea.

2 - Maybe the construcion blocks, wooden logs and bamboo logs could have a bigger stack? Like, i'm going out to cut some trees and get as many logs I can, so I can go back to "my house area" and begin it's contruction (or keep it's consctrution o bigger scale).

3 - For the weapons, if they are in your inventory, it's logic it count for the inventory space as the other items count

4 - Inventory items ordered by alphabet anything else could be good for someone. Well, on any game that has a inventory, the player wants to arrange it on is own taste (usually weapons together, food, clothes, etc). You know what I mean?

• Upvote 1