Seagoat901

Inventory Management

Question

I realize that each spawn is technically "another" character,  but it would be nice if, when you pick up the inventory items, they would stay assigned to the same number slot and/or clothing slot. Also a button or selection to allow for the inventory to be arranged so empty slots would combine at the bottom. Similarly, the crafting inventory could be modified so that the item you are crafting doesn't drop away from the slot you are hovering over when some ingredients aren't available. In other words, for example, when you are crafting cloth and you run out of thread, the slot is immediately replaced with "cow carpet" so you end up clicking those and using cloth you have in inventory already. Please remedy that. :-)

1 reply to this bug / suggestion

2 hours ago, Seagoat901 said:

when you are crafting cloth and you run out of thread, the slot is immediately replaced with "cow carpet" so you end up clicking those and using cloth you have in inventory already.

This is exactly what happened to me! I crafted quite a few carpets because of this ? I was so annoyed because it takes so long to get enough cotton to craft anything and then just to have it wasted so quickly like that