ComR

Please, make stepstones craftable!

Question

3 replies to this bug / suggestion

That goes for Traffic Cones too, I have been waiting to craft those since they came out in the vehicle update. Why do they have items in the creator cube but don’t let us make them in explore?!

• Upvote 1

On 22.02.2018 at 2:04 AM, handofthesly said:

That goes for Traffic Cones too, I have been waiting to craft those since they came out in the vehicle update. Why do they have items in the creator cube but don’t let us make them in explore?!

True! At least now we can make candles, stews and soups. Still waiting for boiled corn and corn flour. 

But... still annoying thing - simple items are in the game, but we cannot make them - as you said. Still there is no pizza, Samurai Armour and Katana is removed. Yes, I understand it's still early stage, but some items are very easy to fix, vide:

You still cannot make pile of hay made of grass - even though we have pitchforks (this is the way of making hay, right?). If you want to make straw roof - it's almost impossible.

Some plants give you one seed (desert tall grass) - it's a shame. And it wopuld be nice if desert tall grass would give you hay - not grass.

And... why drying rack was removed??? Making jerkys, dried fish and hay from grass was very usefull.

Simple paint kit, allowing you to paint for example one item - to make chest looking different - was good idea. Now we need ultra science to make stupid paintgun. Paintgun, terraformer and drill are good for creative mode or Steampunk play, but if you want to play with promitive technology - this is useless.

Also it should be possible to make flint pistol, flint gun and blunderbuss with blacksmith station - no need for steel. It should be not easy - for example two flints, log, 2-3 iron bars, 1 copper bar (it's historically accurate) should be enought. Making gun powder is already a challenge.

All The Best,
ComR