bojo2736

Too loot, or not to loot?

To loot or not to loot.  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am of mixed minds on this. I have looted, but I always feel bad. What if they are trying to get back to their stuff? 

Back when I played on other servers, I would leave it alone unless I kept coming back to it later and it was clear the previous owner had moved on and wasn't coming back.  Then I'd look through it to see if there was anything I needed, and then I'd leave the rest for anyone else.

So I guess my response is all of the above, depending on timing :)

If it is obviously a new player on the spawn Yland then I will clean up their items to try help with lag issues. If it looked recent or like they might come back I would leave it for a bit and then return and if it’s all still there then I will tidy it up.

Sometimes I put those items into a community chest for all to access and share their own unwanted items too.

Obviously all depends for me. If you mean loot = kill and then take their stuff, I won't do that. The feeling when you login and seeing dead screen is sucks.. xD
If it's base and I'm currently the only active player around, then I will see if tomorrow or weekend he/she will comeback or not. If not, then thats mean the owner doesn't care, I'll raid everything I can. If it's junk that laying ground at nowhere (dirt, rock, stone, wooden shiet, bark, grass skirt, stone equipment, basically all junk for endgame), I will pick them up, and destroy it by Destroy menu. Someone need to take care the server performance right? ;)