Sign in to follow this  
kimbuck

Unique floor lamp .. for the gals

When i first arrived a  newbie  guy asked for a lift on my raft and we eventually landed  where i decided to set up a base.

This  guy ran around  exploring and started  feeding the   pumas :D   luckily  for him  he  respawned each time in sight of my base, and after several attempts  recover his  stuff.

So i crafted him a miners helmet ..with light .. so at least he could see what was eating him :D

He set up  a bed roll,  was given a duplicate  front door  key   so he could  seek refuge when not on line    until he  started his base.

Well after  day 2   he never moved again!  Just either stood there or  lay there on his bedroll ..not really  an inconvenience.

So  what do i  do  now, as i suspect he  wont be coming back on line.?

Well i could  deconstruct the floor  etc  and  dump him underneath into the ocean ...but then  i lose a  really  good  miners helmet

I could use him as  crossbow practice...  loot the corpse and  then dump it into the ocean ...  and  be branded a griefer  should he  return

But then  at  night   sometimes hes  standing there, and the  miners light  turns on at  night time... 

so  i decided to have a  unique  floor lamp! I  have now  crafted   some  clay  flower pots ,  planted  prunella  seeds in them  and  let him  stand there and  illuminate the base interior!

Not   quite  a statue of   David ...xD  ( with  crafted fig leaf ..)  but at least  useful, and a  talking point  for guests

will update  this  pic  when the plants  are flowering in the pots:P

20180225104301_1.jpg

• Haha 5