Sign in to follow this  
RedEagle_P1.

Looking for an active Ylands community to play games with?

If you're looking for an active community to play Ylands with, I'd like to invite you to be part of an experiment to build an ideal Ylands community. 

A lot of people have been driven away by the constant resets in servers. No one likes losing all their progress. Between that and griefing the Ylands multiplayer community is understandably suffering. 

We've discovered that exploration is one of the key things that shortens the life of a server. That's why we've set up 3 servers. 

• 1 to recruit. 
  • 1 for explorers
  • & 1 where builders can keep their progress

We are also moving people's buildings on the final server between resets so people keep their progress. 

This is an experiment but if you want to join, please visit: https://discord.gg/cf6FCWA

Right now we have about 400 Ylands players & we would love to have you join! 

Each house on our building server has great significance because they allow you to bring in new players. 

Let’s say your name is Fred and you play on the server. If you want to get Ed in you first have to build him a guest room and then pay a little bit of currency to get him in.

This makes it so that active users are carefully choosing new active users who will keep the strict rules.

Built today :) 

HaxYgQD.jpg 

HaxYdgH.jpg

Our rules: 

Don’t use cannons
Don’t use electrics
Build houses opposite spawn
No ships (rafts are allowed but there is only 1 island). 
No glitches
Build max 3 houses per 1 chunk
Clean up after you cut down trees, mine. 
Propeller packs are banned unless you currently have a working on attached to your back. 

I tried to check it out. I'm really new to discord.  I don't have a mic and I don't know how to get to the servers.  I tried...

On 3/6/2018 at 12:24 AM, bb cakes said:

I tried to check it out. I'm really new to discord.  I don't have a mic and I don't know how to get to the servers.  I tried...

I understand. I will send you the pass, be in discord and listen in to voice chat as you play so we can sleep as one :) 

2 hours ago, RedEagle_MGN said:

...so we can sleep as one :) 

A bit forward, aren't ya Red??? LOL

• Like 1

I can find the discord.  I don't have mic, it seems like I can't text. I can't find the actual game on the server.  If you want this to be used, you really need to make it more user friendly.  I am not a dummy, but I can't figure out how to get there. 

14 hours ago, bb cakes said:

I can find the discord.  I don't have mic, it seems like I can't text. I can't find the actual game on the server.  If you want this to be used, you really need to make it more user friendly.  I am not a dummy, but I can't figure out how to get there. 

Thank you for letting me know. I will make an intro video the moment I am done adjusting things :) 

Join us on the discord, planning is underway for the next explorer iteration, we would love input!