Sign in to follow this  
kimbuck

It has to be the sharks!

Question

We have  encountered lots of  glitches where    ship control  was lost    and  ships  acted  crazy!   Remember  how  seagulls   could  cause  flying  ships?  well it seems the loss of  control are possibly the effects of  multiple  sharks   attacking or becoming  attached to  a ships  hull

In our  adventures today we had  multiple   glitches   ...some   requiring a  re-join... but   in most  cases they were fixed  by  eliminating the  shark  attached to the boat.  if you are a single  sailor ...well bad luck!  you get stuck to the  helm  in a loop and  hope  the sharks  havent  got you  ---- or  your  ship  sailed  away when you re-join.

We had  2 people on the ship and one  could  shoot the  sharks  ...and  yes the  ship  de-glitched when the  sharks    were  terminated.O.o

Every incident    happened when  sharks  were attacking the boat. ..and   that cannot be  a coincidence.

In one    incident  we had   water disappear ,  the  ship take to the  air  and     we were disembodied  from the ship ..and   there were multiple   sharks  around...  it seems the more  sharks,  the bigger the   effect.

Check these screenshots:  :  we had    4  sharks   attached to the  ship   :P  and in the first  note the message at the top! ..i was seated on the  ship .. iwas not the   helmsman and  we were in sight of land.  shooting the  sharks  fixed it. he  had the same  views as me  so its not a problem related to our  viewers/pc's.

20180316135810_1.jpg

20180316140234_1.jpg

Edited by kimbuck

2 replies to this bug / suggestion

in the     2nd  screenshot    see the ship  top of  the image ?  its  actually    floating above the water...and   it  sailed in circles    ....with apparently no one on board ...  and  when we  rejoined   we were  run aground ...with the sharks  still stuck to the stern..

never a dull moment playing  Ylands :D

OMG, the sharks!!   I was trying to get from one island to the next.  There were so many sharks (I killed about 20) that I had to stop twice to kill them.  They attach to the ship and cause unplayable lag.

Ylands_180507_221608.png

Ylands_180507_221701.png

output_log.txt

output_log_clean.txt