kaorukensi

Died in my barrier

Question

So today some one killed me in my barrier and took all my items. luckily other player got it back for me. and then i tested with other player and figured out that they can hit me and i lose my health in my barrier. couple days ago my character was incredible i dont feel hungry and cannot die and my health bar turn orange. i think this is the reason leaded to this bug that my barrier no longer protect me. please fix it so i can feel safe while log out

Untitled.png

3 replies to this bug / suggestion

the barrier only  protects you  inside a  secure  building.   Sitting under a tree next to your  barrier   ..you are fair  game.

The  barrier only makes  walls etc  around  you indestructible   by others... and you can stay inside and  not  starve  etc     even when offline

The barrier  will not s top  others  plundering  your   chests etc   while you are offline and the building is not  secure...  build lockable  stone  chests  ..and         they cannot be  broken open if they are inside  the barrier  range.

Otherwise ,  welcome  to the world of   griefing idiots  ./.trust  no one ..i  have been attacked by   wolves with an  "assistant"  supposedly  helping me  ...all he did was plunder my loot! Karma    works  though, and  another wolf  got him and i got my stuff back  -- but NOTE: i did not  take  from him anything  not mine ...i  wouldnt stoop so low¬¬

and the server 48 US explorer today keep kicking me out and roll back like 2 minutes before. and they roll back before i lock my chest. so now i lose all my stuffs =( waiting for a big update and a server wipe.

We're looking into the barrier + invincibility issue.