Baes

Just a quick Hello

Just wanted to stop by and yell out a quick hello to everyone and say what an awesome time my son and I have been having on our own little island.We both have played many early access before and we know what goes

into developing something this detailed. So far it has kept our imaginations running! We do have one question though. Last night we walked around a corner and saw a larger flying box in the sky with fans below it and strange

antennae  flashing above it. We are presently trying to make a ladder skyward to investigate it. It seems strange since it is in a single player game??..anyone ever seen one of these before?

Anyway, great to meet you all and I hope to find a populated server to build on once we get the hang of it.

20180522101920_1.jpg

Welcome!  I too started playing this with my sons.

That thing is the final part of a puzzle (which starts underground).  Don’t be too quick to get to it... unless disabled, those ‘antennae’ will kill you quicker than a wolf ;)

• Like 1

oh wow I had no clue...and we where half way up !! thanks for the warning

Death is not final. Just make sure you don't take anything important with you. Including clothing you care about.

• Like 1

@Baes thats not quick at all.. xD Welcome to the paradise, hope you have a great time with your son. As a "quick" spoiler bellow, I paint the font to match the background, so you know how to reveal it if you want to know..

That puzzles contains MK Armor set(powerful armor), first you need to collect the keys from different places like sunken ship/submarine, box room inside deep cave, tower, and that floating box, that keys is used to open chest inside that places. If I remember correctly the sunken ship is the first one, so you don't need a key to open the chest. Good luck and have fun!

• Like 1