JMeJ2

Subscribed compositions not showing up in...

...editor under compositions. I've subscribed to 3 and none are showing up. Where are these saved?

Are you sure it's compositions and not "game" type? it should show up in Editor under Compositions tab.. maybe wait for a bit, huge composition may take a while to download. Or something wrong is happening.. meanwhile, I'll try it too..

I tried, and all of them are show up, I recently subscribed to Rainforest Treehouse by Weezle and Scavenged Airplane House by lunz. It need to be downloaded in order to show up and their name could be different from title in the workshop.

298610_20180525224514_1.thumb.png.b752b2c6a47efcff0fedf24345611154.png

Yeah they're compositions. It's not working for me at all. I have nothing under compositions.

Ylands_180525_100547.png

Thank you Alfred for trying to help, I appreciate it. :( 

Edited by JMeJ2

Hmmh, can you try to subscribe other "lighter" composition? and then wait for a while in Editor under Compositions tab. If they still didn't show up, please post about it with the log files in Bugs & Technical Issues sub-forum. That's pretty strange, because I never saw this kind of problem before.

I can not. Not 1 of my subscribed compositions is showing, only 1s that I've created.O.o

On 5/30/2018 at 3:46 PM, JMeJ2 said:

I can not. Not 1 of my subscribed compositions is showing, only 1s that I've created.O.o

Same here exactly! subscribed to 2 of them and the only ones which ever appear, are my own creations. And I know darn well that the Tiny Roman Shop is not a huge file, so what's the hang-up? https://workshop.ylands.com/asset/50

On 8/9/2018 at 8:11 AM, Mel Parrish Jr said:

Same here exactly! subscribed to 2 of them and the only ones which ever appear, are my own creations. And I know darn well that the Tiny Roman Shop is not a huge file, so what's the hang-up? https://workshop.ylands.com/asset/50

You don't see the games you subscribed to either? Or is it only the compositions? Can you check if you happen to have 2 accounts?

This has also been an issue for me for about a month. I can upload but not download. I have subcribed to a few different comps and spent many hours in the editor without them showing up.

29 minutes ago, Squigglys said:

This has also been an issue for me for about a month. I can upload but not download. I have subcribed to a few different comps and spent many hours in the editor without them showing up.

So you can see the games you subscribe to?

Ops just to be clear it's compositions I seem to be having problems with

Edited by Squigglys

Can you please attach your output_log and output_log_clean files?

7 minutes ago, Ane said:

Can you please attach your output_log and output_log_clean files?

Yeah where do i find that?

4 minutes ago, Squigglys said:

Yeah where do i find that?

In the directory \Program Files(86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Ylands\Ylands_Data

• Thanks 1