Josiah_Hallo

boat goes faster

Question

hai, i have an issue

when i fall off the boat my boat goes faster so i can't get up/in the boat!

this happend 2 times before and now it happend again i stopped the game when i fell off. I did go directly write this. so i hope you can help me and place me on the boat (by the stir) or something!?

already thanks :)

4 replies to this bug / suggestion

19 minutes ago, Josiah_Hallo said:

hai, i have an issue

when i fall off the boat my boat goes faster so i can't get up/in the boat!

this happend 2 times before and now it happend again i stopped the game when i fell off. I did go directly write this. so i hope you can help me and place me on the boat (by the stir) or something!?

already thanks :)

its in the map Explore 

Hello, I think the dev want also the log files :)

Please INCLUDE THESE FILES WHEN REPORTING AN ISSUE: output_log and output_log_clean (\Program Files(86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Ylands\Ylands_Data directory)

Are you playing SP or MP?  If SP, you can open up the file an put your avatar on the ship. If MP, sorry mate. No one administrates the official servers. And in a dedicated server there is no way to find you.

Ships are super dangerous when sailing. Keep attached to the wheel. If you need to do something, read map, eat etc, stop the ship.

If you fall off, don't chase the ship. Make sure you know where it went. When it gets out of view it will stop. You can catch up then. Unless the sharks get you first. 

Good luck.

• Thanks 1