hi,

A little issue for my self. I dont know how to open editor when playing in explore !? plzz can any one tell me how to open it ?

Thanks

31 minutes ago, Josiah_Hallo said:

hi,

A little issue for my self. I dont know how to open editor when playing in explore !? plzz can any one tell me how to open it ?

Thanks

As far as I remember the editor and explore are completely separate.  However for now you can load your explore map into the editor for now.  Also if i recall the ability to edit explore maps is going to be removed at some point.  I know I have loaded my explore map into the editor in order to drop in ships and docks I had saved then returned to the explore game after exiting the editor.  I think this is only possible in single player but i'm not sure.

1 minute ago, Onedown said:

As far as I remember the editor and explore are completely separate.  However for now you can load your explore map into the editor for now.  Also if i recall the ability to edit explore maps is going to be removed at some point.  I know I have loaded my explore map into the editor in order to drop in ships and docks I had saved then returned to the explore game after exiting the editor.  I think this is only possible in single player but i'm not sure.

yeay i want that thing you did whith your boat and dock how did you dou that ? (ps i am is singleplayer mode) :D

14 hours ago, Josiah_Hallo said:

yeay i want that thing you did whith your boat and dock how did you dou that ? (ps i am is singleplayer mode) :D

Sorry i dont have the game installed right now due to other previously reported bugs that dont seem to be resolved and I cant remember the exact procedure.

14 minutes ago, bojo2736 said:

Yet you asked for a "how to?"

1. Install game... 9_9

I didn't ask for a how to, I was doing my best to help answer a question posted by someone else.  Because not many people are playing I figured a little info was better than none.  I was kind of hoping people who play the game everyday would pick up the slack and fill in the details for the guy who asked the question.

Edited by Onedown
  • Like 1