kimbuck

New NPC traders..... Very cunning, BI hahah

There seems to be an absence of  NPC traders after the update? ...ahh    they still there  but  they have  been re-vamped.

I am not going to be a spoiler and say  where etc,  ...you will need to find them and  recognize them ,  but i stumbled across Eddie, in a most unusual place, and he   had  Picks,  shovels   ylandium  dust,   dynamite,  sulfur  and saltpeter to trade as well as a lot of  other useful stuff.  There was vegetation  near where he was located that  partially  concealed his presence..   Good one   BI:D

The way he was set up, i suspect the other  NPC traders  are no longer on a  simple stand  out in the  open, but  in interesting places, and  you have to  explore to  search  for them.

This  NPC  was the first  reported on  the P1  servers, and we originally  thought   due to a bug they were omitted  after the update. But it looks like  they are there.. you  just have  to search ... thoroughly!

Please do not post here  spoilers of  where they are located ...  ^_^   Happy   hunting! B|

• Like 2

I found like 3-4 NPC in a world, but all of them are normal ones, like NPC that standby at good looking structure. Nice to know there are unique and more useful ones

Edited by V-Alfred

On 31/08/2018 at 05:05, kimbuck said:

Il semble y avoir une absence de traders NPC après la mise à jour? ... ahh ils sont toujours là mais ils ont été revampés.

Je ne vais pas être un spoiler et dire où, etc., vous devrez les trouver et les reconnaître, mais je suis tombé sur Eddie, dans un endroit des plus inhabituels, et il avait Picks, pelles poussières de ylandium, dynamite, soufre et salpêtre pour le commerce ainsi que beaucoup d'autres choses utiles. Il y avait de la végétation près de l'endroit où il se trouvait qui dissimulait partiellement sa présence.:D

La façon dont il a été mis en place, je pense que les autres traders NPC ne sont plus à la portée de tous, mais dans des endroits intéressants, et que vous devez explorer pour les rechercher.

Ce NPC était le premier signalé sur les serveurs P1, et nous avons d’abord pensé qu’en raison d’un bogue, ils avaient été omis après la mise à jour. Mais on dirait qu'ils sont là .. il suffit de chercher ... à fond!

S'il vous plaît ne pas poster ici spoilers d'où ils sont situés ...   ^_^   Bonne chasse! B|

I found Eddie:D

• Haha 1