Sign in to follow this  
bojo2736

Boat Storage

Question

With the update of 0.11 we can no longer put storage items on the small boats.  If this isn't planned for a fix in 0.12, then we need to have storage built into the small vessels.

• Downvote 1

3 replies to this bug / suggestion

17 hours ago, bb cakes_P1 said:

With the update of 0.11 we can no longer put storage items on the small boats.

We tried but we haven't been able to reproduce this issue. Does it happen with any container in particular?

We used to be able to place baskets and chests on rafts and small boats. Now when you try to put them on, they don't "stick" and when you sail away they stay still.

I have seen peeps who have been able to make the alchemist chest work, but I havent been able to find the sweet spot to put it. @MyPa553ng3r_P1 used to put the anchor into the small boats (really nice to stop them drifting away on you.) I don't think that works any more.. I think he has a few grandfathered comps that work, but when I try to place the same comp I get a message about a missing item. 

We were using the upper deck boat, with three baskets  on each side embedded into the hull. I looked cute and held a good amount of storage. But it doesnt work now.

And that would be fine, if the boats and rafts just had a few slots of storage built in. 

Edited by bb cakes_P1
  • Downvote 1

This is the comp that @MyPa553ng3r_P1can use, but I can't place it.  Also it shows the upper deck boat as I would like to see the design by default with the baskets as storage.

Ylands_181226_201556.png

• Downvote 1