Adam Snellgrove

Dev Diary #94

Hey there Ylanders!

As you might have noticed, a new update is out: Playful Platform!

Now, what happens next? Well if you haven’t checked out the changelog, I’d recommend you do so because there is some exciting stuff in there. And while the team is preparing a 'professional' and 'informative' video about the update, I couldn't wait and made my own teaser trailer...with the help of Prokop ? So check that out on Facebook ?

https://www.facebook.com/YlandsGame/

Trailer Picture.jpg

But most of all lookout for the big Dev Diary video that’ll be ready for you on Monday. There’ll also be a micro-site dedicated to the update going live also on Monday, which will definitely help you explore the scope of this update. There were so many moving parts with the update and we wanted to bring it to you as soon as possible, that some aspects of the reveal fell behind a bit, but they’ll be ready for you on Monday ?

While you wait, keep us updated, what you’re liking about the update, what irks you and what doesn’t work, so we can include it in our closest hotfix.

And what happens after update 0.14? Well, we start preparing update 0.15 ? This one will be all about fixing and optimizing all aspects of the game. We’ll be doubling down to get Ylands ready for the final release, so it’s the best game it can be.

And that’s all for now, so have fun with the new update and…

stay classy Ylanders!

• Like 5