Antimidation

Some detail and observational suggestions

Question

These first two are a bit of a nag on my part :).

1. I've noticed that arrows have 2 feathers for fletching when they should have 3, each feather should divide the arrow shaft into thirds if you were to look down the shaft straight on. 
2. Can we please have a good ole fashioned hefty wood chopping swing animation instead of doing martial arts on the tree with an axe? Maybe you could make a specific wood cutting axe that would use this traditional animation? Or maybe you can flip battle mode off easily   when you are not attacking anything and use the axe normally? Just a thought.
3. I would love to see port holes, circular windows, the ability to make circular window frames of varying size, and curved block pieces in general.
4. The ability to do some actions while sitting down. For instance, you can eat food while sitting down at a camp fire, or you could wave to a friend while seated (emotes). 
5. The ability to do actions while on horse back, shooting a rifle, or bow, emotes, picking fruit or seeds/nuts from trees.
6. For some reason Horses begin to act oddly as your game progresses, over time they seem to be attracted to my friends character that is sitting down outside our base while he's out of game, these horses are not tamed. I'm not sure if horses will get an overhaul in 1.0 but it might be something to look into.

Edited by Antimidation
  • Upvote 2

1 reply to this bug / suggestion

6 hours ago, Antimidation said:

These first two are a bit of a nag on my part :).

1. I've noticed that arrows have 2 feathers for fletching when they should have 3, each feather should divide the arrow shaft into thirds if you were to look down the shaft straight on. 
2. Can we please have a good ole fashioned hefty wood chopping swing animation instead of doing martial arts on the tree with an axe? Maybe you could make a specific wood cutting axe that would use this traditional animation? Or maybe you can flip battle mode off easily   when you are not attacking anything and use the axe normally? Just a thought.
3. I would love to see port holes, circular windows, the ability to make circular window frames of varying size, and curved block pieces in general.
4. The ability to do some actions while sitting down. For instance, you can eat food while sitting down at a camp fire, or you could wave to a friend while seated (emotes). 
5. The ability to do actions while on horse back, shooting a rifle, or bow, emotes, picking fruit or seeds/nuts from trees.
6. For some reason Horses begin to act oddly as your game progresses, over time they seem to be attracted to my friends character that is sitting down outside our base while he's out of game, these horses are not tamed. I'm not sure if horses will get an overhaul in 1.0 but it might be something to look into.

Some great suggestions! Especially about wood chopping animation and sitting and horse actions ? Thank you and I'll pass it on.