ShivarRpn

Request for additional animals into the game

Question

Hi. This is Shivar Roopnarain. I would like to ask if you'll may please add more animals into the game. Present, mythical and prehistoric animals. This will give us a chance to build zoos, parks, and add more to our games, and creating more. It will also make a biome and the game itself more lively by adding more fauna into them. With a wide variety of dinosaurs we can rebuild Jurassic Park and Jurassic World and we can use this to recreate the Jurassic Park dinosaur escapes when we create games for the workshop. With present animals, as I said, we can build a zoo, or a safari. With mythical creatures we can enjoy a world of magic and fantasy. It would also be nice if we could have mythical creatures that are mountable like griffins, dragons, Pegasus, etc. I think we should have marine life, a great variety of birds, insects, reptiles and amphibians, even more mammals like you would find in zoos, mythical animals, dinosaurs and even Jurassic Worlds hybrids. Maybe you'll could also create a device that could allow us to create our own hybrids in the game, similar to the way we could create creatures in game spore. By doing this will decrease these limitations for both me and millions of Ylands players. Please may you do this for us.

Please may you guys do this for us. Will appreciate this a lot. Thank you for making this game. I just discovered this game this week and it's the best game I've played so far, but this is limiting me to what I wish for this game. Please accept my request. 

Edited by ShivarRpn
Remove extra unnecessary information
  • Like 1

1 reply to this bug / suggestion

Hello there, thanks for the suggestions! More animals are already planned for future updates but I'll pass your ideas to the development team, dinosaurs are always welcome. You should also keep your eye on the workshop to check out the creatures and tools other Ylanders made themselves.:)