Sign in to follow this  
Junker001

Game Longevity

Question

This game is beautiful and has the most potential I’ve seen in a game in a very long time. Some suggestions...

1) Please make the maps as large as possible with as many islands as possible. What made Minecraft great was the unlimited exploration. 

2) Allow us the take our stuff to other maps. What made Terraria great was you could jump between worlds with whatever you could carry and not have to constantly start over all the time. 

Keep up the great work! I look forward to playing this game a lot more in the future. 

• Upvote 1

3 replies to this bug / suggestion

10 hours ago, Igor Q. said:

1) If you want to have access to more islands and etc, you will need to buy the exploration part of the game.

2). If you want gear, you can always spawn one with a creator cube , or you can create a world storage variable to store your players inventory. If you decide to start the game file fresh again, the storage variables will still be kept!

It seems you are having a lot of fun with creating things, I'd suggest buying the exploration pack if you really like the Minecraft/terraria vibe.

I don't think you understood his comment  - right now there is limited amount of islands and there is a border to map.. Map feels really small and could be bigger. ;)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, assasin172 said:

I don't think you understood his comment  - right now there is limited amount of islands and there is a border to map.. Map feels really small and could be bigger. ;)

Ah. I guess there might be physical storage limitations?

We'd have to see how long it takes for them to develop "chunks" (like Minecraft) that can be loaded/unloaded from a data base.

4 hours ago, Junker001 said:

This game is beautiful and has the most potential I’ve seen in a game in a very long time. Some suggestions...

1) Please make the maps as large as possible with as many islands as possible. What made Minecraft great was the unlimited exploration. 

2) Allow us the take our stuff to other maps. What made Terraria great was you could jump between worlds with whatever you could carry and not have to constantly start over all the time. 

Keep up the great work! I look forward to playing this game a lot more in the future. 

1) If you want to have access to more islands and etc, you will need to buy the exploration part of the game.

2). If you want gear, you can always spawn one with a creator cube , or you can create a world storage variable to store your players inventory. If you decide to start the game file fresh again, the storage variables will still be kept!

It seems you are having a lot of fun with creating things, I'd suggest buying the exploration pack if you really like the Minecraft/terraria vibe.