Sign in to follow this  
assasin172

Blueprint vehicle / ship

So I have this ship of minne and I want to blueprint it and take it to new world / share with friends but this error pops up.. how do I properly blueprint it... or is it only doable in edditor?

image.thumb.png.0b7450f0f62c92f14664ac42780617e4.png

Most likely the range of your blueprint is too large.

I suggest taking the boat out into the middle of the sea and making sure your blueprint capture doesn't touch plants and what not. Make sure that all items placed on the boat are used using the boat editor.

8 minutes ago, Igor Q. said:

Most likely the range of your blueprint is too large.

I suggest taking the boat out into the middle of the sea and making sure your blueprint capture doesn't touch plants and what not. Make sure that all items placed on the boat are used using the boat editor.

Well I can't do it in middle of sea because you can't place protective barrier on ship

No but you can built a pylon out in the deeper water and place the barrier there. You will probly need a propeller pack to reach what you need to.

I have not blueprinted a ship yet. But from what I have heard, it needs to be in open construction mode.

3 minutes ago, bojo2736 said:

No but you can built a pylon out in the deeper water and place the barrier there. You will probly need a propeller pack to reach what you need to.

I have not blueprinted a ship yet. But from what I have heard, it needs to be in open construction mode.

Well I have it in construction mode,  in middle of ocean all of it was build manualy... (in ship construction mode and it still shows same error)

image.thumb.png.b83fafbcfc386d7132a678b3a6c4e928.png

I have a feeling that maybe you have objects placed inside the blueprint that aren't "part" of the ship...

48 minutes ago, Igor Q. said:

I have a feeling that maybe you have objects placed inside the blueprint that aren't "part" of the ship...

It wasn't that :)

23 minutes ago, bojo2736 said:

Check for seaweed etc in the water

Probably more of this 

Anyway thanks guys I finaly made it to work! 
Happy holiday you both 

please lock-