Adam Snellgrove

1.2: Astonishing Adventures

I can't deny I bought this game for the survival aspect, and I agree that not enough has been delivered in this aspect. I've reported countless bugs and broken game features/mechanics, and I've done plenty of suggestions. To see plenty of these bugs still in the game at least 2 years later isn't encouraging to go play the game and report some more, or taking time to write up another suggestion topic. 

• Like 1

On 4/18/2020 at 8:48 PM, WijkagentAdrie said:

I can't deny I bought this game for the survival aspect, and I agree that not enough has been delivered in this aspect. I've reported countless bugs and broken game features/mechanics, and I've done plenty of suggestions. To see plenty of these bugs still in the game at least 2 years later isn't encouraging to go play the game and report some more, or taking time to write up another suggestion topic. 

If there are any bugs you reported that didn't get addressed, please bump them up and I'll check them out. Might be they got buried under other posts ? And while suggestions are GREATLY appreciated and help us a great deal, unfortunately not everything is always possible or doable ? But please, keep the suggestions coming.

• Upvote 2