Sign in to follow this  
Cernu

highlight the search results

When I search in a function (using the #xyz search), would it be possible to REALLY highlight the search result, like maybe having the text in green, or anything else, becasue right now, I just can't really tell the searched tile appart from the other tiles, beside it being "centered".

• Upvote 1

searching tiles needs a lot of work. Im pretty sure the search has been modified with 1.4 update. The way I used to search some tiles, are not shown anymore.

For example, i search for "template" and it would only show the tiles with "template" word.

Now, i have to search for "spawn" and it shows all spawn tiles with "template", "entity" and "logic". That makes me loose some seconds to spot the tiles that I want (spawn templates).

That being said, for that specific, i would want to be able to search "spawn entity" or "spawn template".

Edited by jchob
  • Upvote 2

yes, and some things you can search are not shown, like "is" when searching for is entity or is entity type. Not a big big deal, but I have to go to entities, advanced, and scroll down to there, which makes me loose some seconds. multiply by a lot, and you can waste minutes, if not hours. But I am glad the search does exist, and what is REALLY good is that it will also return variables and functions I created, which is VERY helpfull.

I sometimes just wish we could also find all the iterations of a function within the scripts, for example.

• Upvote 2