SandyT

Technical Question - Recently played screen too full

Question

Please tell me how I can get rid of the old recently played games, screenshot attached. I was apparently doing something wrong when I started playing 1.5 and as you can see, I've got a lot of saved games that aren't current any longer. I've tried to open a few of the older ones and get a message that the game can't be found. Which makes me wonder why it is still showing? If the game is gone, why isn't the shortcut gone too? I'm hoping you can help me or direct me on how to clean this up, it's driving me nuts. I realize it may be a short trip, but I really can't handle a lot of clutter and this is painful to look at. Any assistance you can provide will be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Sandy

20210101004159_1.jpg

output_log.txt

output_log_clean.txt

Edited by SandyT
Found new information on Steam

3 replies to this bug / suggestion

I found this post on Steam and it seemed to work. I'm down to about 5 games in my recently played items and it got rid of the editor world I had created too. I saved all the deleted files to a different folder just in case. Getting ready to play my home base and make sure everything is good. If not, I'll update this thread. Thanks.

Berzeger iconGames.png Dec 8, 2017 @ 7:31am  

Hi, Steam cloud notices your files are missing and restores them for you. If you wish to delete them permanently, either go into the game and delete them through the continue menu, or:
1) start the game up (main menu is fine)
2) delete the files from your disk
3) exit the game
Steam Cloud then synchronizes modified files and will mark these missing files as deleted.
Last edited by Berzeger; Dec 8, 2017 @ 7:32am

Just FYI - it worked! All my inventory and progress is just like I last played it. Hope this helps some others with the same issue.