Sign in to follow this  
Butifnot

Where did my boat go?

So I built a boat and sailed for a long long time and never saw land. I sailed as long as I could until I realized that if I didn't turn around and go back to my island that I would run out of food and starve. While still sailing I decided to stop playing as it was getting late and I had had enough fun for one day. When I came back the next day I was treading water in the middle of the ocean where my boat used to be. I summonsed my boat and my raft came so I paddled home and have not seen my boat ever since. What happened?

There are only a few islands per map which are contained within a large square on your map (which you can see by pressing m), check your map to see where you are. You sailed outside the bounds of the map.

if you summoned a raft, you did not save your "Boat" and set it as your home boat. if you do end up finding it outside of the boundaries, make sure to claim it so you can summon the boat that got lost.

im sure you can find it using the map and following the revealed fog of war path you made before signing off