furrwizzer

Howdy and such

Saw the game during the E3 stream on Twitch, bought it immediately.  Playing SP exclusively right now, but thinking of moving to MP at some point.  Streamed it on Twitch today under my user name FurrWizzer, and plan on doing it more as well. Based in the US, Central time zone for a few more months then will be in Eastern.

• Upvote 1

Welcome furrwizzer! 

I'm one of the older players (not but age, but by playtime) and I'm happy you joined us a I wish you a plenty of fun. :) I hope that you will become an active (and classy) member of this community. :D

12 hours ago, furrwizzer said:

Saw the game during the E3 stream on Twitch, bought it immediately.  Playing SP exclusively right now, but thinking of moving to MP at some point.  Streamed it on Twitch today under my user name FurrWizzer, and plan on doing it more as well. Based in the US, Central time zone for a few more months then will be in Eastern.

Welcome! Will check out your streams at some point. :)

Hey welcome, nice to see you... Will check out your stream also....

Great stream furr, was watching the replay....

Edited by Hurricane43

Thanks Hurricane.  Hoping my idea for the lighthouse comes together next time I get to stream.  I streamed Ylands again on Sunday (8/6) as well, so two days straight.  I'm traveling this weekend so no chance to do a stream (figuring I'm going to do it every other weekend).  Once I finish the "lighthouse" then I"m moving on to energy for both the buildings.