Sign in to follow this  
spiritchaser28

Ships and Ladders

Question

I know this has been brought up before on this forum, so I won't make this a long post.

Many people would like the ladders on ships to be symmetrical. Currently the only ship that has evenly placed ladders is the steam ship. May I suggest we be allowed to place the ladders where we wish instead of having them just be placed unevenly no matter what we think about the placement?

I talk to tons of people that get annoyed at having to use the demo hammer on the ladders for ship blueprints because the ladders just pop up even if they aren't in the blueprint and even if a person is free building...they still want to destroy the ladders on the ship base because they are uneven or they are not where they want them to be.

The other part of this conversation is about blueprints. Specifically about ladders in blueprints. Please can we allow ship ladders and rope ladders to be included in the blueprints??? All the other ladders are allowed...just not those. And if we make a blueprint can we have the ladders stay where we want them in the blueprint? With no extra uneven ladders attached to the ship after we deleted them from the composition?

• Upvote 2

0 replies to this bug / suggestion

No replies to this bug / suggestion