Sign in to follow this  
Jarda

Hodnocení hráčů/player ratings

Question

CZ

Sleduji tu nějakou dobu stížnosti lidi na to že je někdo navštívil na sdíleném ostrově a škodil tam, také jsem narazil na zprávu že se někdo připojil na sdílený ostrov, napsal do chatu že by se rád připojil ke hraní, že nejede škodit a byl okamžitě vyhozen ze hry. Je mi jasné že tu hrají děti, ale Ylands hrají i dospělý kteří si chtějí odpočinou a zrelaxovat najít nové hráče, a nechtějí se jen střílet a škodit. (jsou to třeba drobnosti, ale pokud hráč hraje jen aby škodil, stačí že vystřílí všechna zvířata na ostrově a podobně)

Vím že něco z toho bylo vyřešeno nastavením hodnosti hráče. Ale myslím že to nestačí.

Co to vylepšit tím, že budeme hodnotit hráče a jejich chování, červený a modrý puntík nebo něco podobného , aby bylo trochu jasné jestli náš sdílený ostrov navštívil někdo kdo bude dělat problémy nebo ne. A u vývojářů a hráčů co mají nějakou vazbu s vývojáři (třeba P1 nebo kamarádi vývojářů o kterých se ví že jsou pro komunitu) dát nějaké označení aby bylo vidět že je to bezproblémový hráč.

ENG

I've been following people's complaints for some time that someone visited them on a shared island and damaged there, I also came across a message that someone joined a shared island, wrote in a chat that he would like to join the game, that he can't do harm and was fired immediately from the game. It's clear to me that children play here, but Ylands also plays adults who want to relax and unwind to find new players, and they don't just want to shoot and harm themselves. (These are small things, but if the player plays just to hurt, all he has to do is shoot all the animals on the island and so on)

I know some of that was solved by setting the player's rank. But I don't think that's enough.

What to improve by evaluating the players and their behavior, a red and blue dot or something similar, so that it is a little clear whether our shared island has been visited by someone who will cause problems or not. And for developers and players who have some connection with developers (such as P1 or friends of developers who are known to be for the community) give some designation to see that he is a problem-free player.

Google translator

• Like 1

0 replies to this bug / suggestion

No replies to this bug / suggestion