Sign in to follow this  
kimbuck

more clothing for female avatars

Question

How about  more  female clothing for female players?  ..keeping it  family rated. Maybe some  cotton  skirts and some nicer female tops ..perhaps a swimsuit ..including a bikini ... business dress .. perhaps  some casual  shoes... or  low heels?

We do like to look  our best when  fighting those mutants in the caves

Oh..and  do those  mutants reproduce?  i encountered a group of  6 in a cave .. two were co-joined in what appeared to be a natural act...i  managed  to shoot one .. and then ran out of  ammo defending against the others  ( got 2 of them, then ran for  my life!

• Upvote 1

1 reply to this bug / suggestion

12 hours ago, kimbuck said:

How about  more  female clothing for female players?  ..keeping it  family rated. Maybe some  cotton  skirts and some nicer female tops ..perhaps a swimsuit ..including a bikini ... business dress .. perhaps  some casual  shoes... or  low heels?

We do like to look  our best when  fighting those mutants in the caves

Oh..and  do those  mutants reproduce?  i encountered a group of  6 in a cave .. two were co-joined in what appeared to be a natural act...i  managed  to shoot one .. and then ran out of  ammo defending against the others  ( got 2 of them, then ran for  my life!

I think sometimes the animals get stuck on each other!

Two Ostriches, a Pig and a Penguin having some private time...

Ylands_4x_170729_124813.thumb.png.784baf7d18a1f2df9aac257948c33842.png

Edited by John - Ylanders