Quuples1

More commands

Question

I and my friend are enjoying the game from the beta and we would appreciate more commands at least for online play. I mean something like /teleport (to player) because it's really annoying when my friend spawns on the north of the map and if I join his game I spawn at the south. Just the time to get to each other takes like 15 minutes. Another good thing would be /give (an item). My friend died on one of the Mysterious Island and there is no way to get it yet. And for cinematic screenshots or something, I would like to some commands to control the weather because I am getting a heavy fog most of the time.
Have a nice day!

2 replies to this bug / suggestion

Hey! 

Regarding the spawning on opposite sides of the map, this will be fixed in the next update, which is around the corner 😊

What exactly happened at the Mystery Yland? 

And thank you for the screenshot suggestion, it is a great idea :) 

1 hour ago, Nikki Severin said:

Hey! 

Regarding the spawning on opposite sides of the map, this will be fixed in the next update, which is around the corner 😊

What exactly happened at the Mystery Yland? 

And thank you for the screenshot suggestion, it is a great idea :) 

I wrote it to Bugs/Technical issues but I will write it here as well.
The volcano on Ember Island has water inside and if you visit the island in nice sunny weather, you don't see that it glows. So my friend jumped into it and got instantly killed. We tried to build as low as we can but still, you can't reach the items. Now the items are there alone and sad.
My friend probably had one of the items you need in the control room so we can't continue either. 😕

itemy.png