Sign in to follow this  
fat247

Linking Steam to BI account

Got the Steam email today.  Entered the key and downloaded.  Logged into game but could not link my Bohemia International account as it states I should in the Email.  The button appears in the options menu but clicking it does nothing besides make a noise.  What am i doing wrong?

1 hour ago, fat247 said:

Got the Steam email today.  Entered the key and downloaded.  Logged into game but could not link my Bohemia International account as it states I should in the Email.  The button appears in the options menu but clicking it does nothing besides make a noise.  What am i doing wrong?

I have a problem too.

When I click the link button, it minimizes the game but nothing happens after that. No browsers open or nothing.

Furthermore, when I tried to do it through this site, it says the game is already link to another account/

Something is definitely not right here. I need help.

11 hours ago, fat247 said:

What username is displayed in the left bottom corner in the game menu?

On 3/10/2017 at 0:30 AM, raiders5000 said:

I have a problem too.

When I click the link button, it minimizes the game but nothing happens after that. No browsers open or nothing.

Furthermore, when I tried to do it through this site, it says the game is already link to another account/

Something is definitely not right here. I need help.

Please launch the game, click on the transfer button to let it fail (not open the browser) and then send us the log (output_log). DXDIAG report and name of the default browser you use on your machine would help too.

5 hours ago, Ane said:

What username is displayed in the left bottom corner in the game menu?

My Steam username.  Which is not the same as my BI username.  I also tried doing it through the Account Linking options here and got the  "game is already linked to another account" reply.

10 minutes ago, fat247 said:

My Steam username.  Which is not the same as my BI username.  I also tried doing it through the Account Linking options here and got the  "game is already linked to another account" reply.

I'm sending you a PM :)

On 10/3/2017 at 3:24 AM, Ane said:

Please launch the game, click on the transfer button to let it fail (not open the browser) and then send us the log (output_log). DXDIAG report and name of the default browser you use on your machine would help too.

That was the clue I needed, Ane. I changed the default browser from Windows Edge to Chrome. Worked like a charm. I'm good now. Thanks for the breadcrumb.

1 hour ago, raiders5000 said:

That was the clue I needed, Ane. I changed the default browser from Windows Edge to Chrome. Worked like a charm. I'm good now. Thanks for the breadcrumb.

Awesome! Time to enjoy the game now! :)