Sign in to follow this  
F.hao

Strange Qustion

image.png.7d9888951ea3c969a5a793bfddeb544c.png

Hi guys, what's this System Message? Once i running  test my game, system show me this. and i 'm back to Editor  scene. 

Never happen before,What could i do to fix this problem?

Hi. you probably creating an array with a negative index somewhere in the scripts. If the game also reports this error to you in the list of errors on the right side of the screen, you should have a box at the bottom to determine the exact error in the script, just click on that box

10 hours ago, Mello1223 said:

Hi. you probably creating an array with a negative index somewhere in the scripts. If the game also reports this error to you in the list of errors on the right side of the screen, you should have a box at the bottom to determine the exact error in the script, just click on that box

Hi Mello, i think it's not a code problem, this message not show in Debug bar, the left.

Well I'm just edit many many Combination and Welding Entity with many many pixel or some another cube. And i delete some, In fact i don't know which step it's going wrong, when i running it, game just tell me that.

But now everything is ok, game is running good. And the reason, i don't think i know.😂 I trying check every Combination  by delete(first i save them to Components,that means they not in Edit Scene now)and running again. I almost delete all.Then suddenly game can running. and! the Combination is back to Edit scene! Those be deleted Combination was back!

Too weird.

Whatever,  the game can running now.😅