Krissileighv

Creator Cube in Exploration mode

Hello,

I wanted to find out if there is a way to get the creator cube in exploration mode?

I have seen a couple of posts on how to do this but I cant seem to open my exploration save in editor. These post are kind of old and there has been many updates since then so I'm not sure if it is still possible to add the creator cube to exploration mode or if there is a different way to do it

Many Thanks

• Like 2

1 hour ago, anna_svecova said:

Hello :)

Unfortunately there is no way to use the creator cube in adventure. 

Thank you very much for your response, much appreciated

The game has turned into fish hunting for 2-3 hours a day so I can advance the tech tree or the story.  I guess it's time to move on.  There is nothing fun about playing the game the last couple weeks if that's all I am doing each time I play. 

The specific, sole items needed to advance should not be near impossible to find, or there should be another work-around.  It doesn't have to be spawning them in, but that's why I'm here, because there is no other way.

14 hours ago, Zeviticus said:

The game has turned into fish hunting for 2-3 hours a day so I can advance the tech tree or the story.  I guess it's time to move on.  There is nothing fun about playing the game the last couple weeks if that's all I am doing each time I play. 

The specific, sole items needed to advance should not be near impossible to find, or there should be another work-around.  It doesn't have to be spawning them in, but that's why I'm here, because there is no other way.

While it is down to RNG which species of fish shoals will spawn in, it doesn't usually take that long if you are searching the right places. As long as you are swimming around the special underwater biomes marked as coloured polygon areas on the map then there will be multiple fish shoals spawning in. You can almost guarantee a shoal of each regions special rare fish like sea slug, nautilus etc when you dive down to the relict encounters as well, keep an eye on the ship compass and look for the buoy icon to appear and find the floating debris which marks an underwater encounter. There is no point swimming out in the regular open ocean though as no fish shoals will spawn there either. 

There is also the option to use a fishing rod, it isn't as fast in my opinion though and does require some specific conditions to be met to get certain fish types. You get a boost to your chances for the rare fish if you fish with a rod over the deepest waters and between the hours of 9pm-5am (if you type /dui into the chat bar you can see the ingame clock).

Another option is to place the trapper vendor at your base and you can buy certain rare fish from them every day. If you haven't unlocked it yet then you can simply visit a public server which has all of the vendors such as CAG Port, Trader Tango, and Jungular Isles in the Tropical region. Or you could join the Ylands Discord and post in the trading channel to see if anyone is down to trade some with you.