Sign in to follow this  
Unranked

new ship in the making

Hi guys, I was messing around with some tricks adrie showed me and this is one of the first projects following from that. the only concern I currently have with it is preformance becouse its so massive.

the ship itself is almost done now, after that ill have to decorate the inside.... thats going to be some work to but atleast I think the sharks wont reach me in this steering hut

Ylands_171013_005736.png

Ylands_171012_130129.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

looks  impressive!   but  wear armored trousers  just in case  -  those sharks  have a habit of  coming  up through the  floorboards  behind you and    trying to bite  your  backside  :-)

Meanwhile  i have the  plans  for a " S.S  Ridiculous"...   .a sailboat with the  helm elevated on stilts at the front  etc...  You will need  to use  eye  bleach after looking at it   :-)

its getting to be a real  pain in the  "stern".   :-)  Its  some  sort of  bug that needs to be fixed,  I had a friend try this game and got  tired of being  attacked by them and losing his  ship, and having to start a new  game in frustration. if  i can  show  him  that its  been fixed,  i might be able to get him to join in in multiplayer game.

Try fitting a  cannon on the top deck and  shooting the  sharks  with it?  

it seems these sharks come in underneath, and  can pass through wood structures and as  others  join in they  force the first ones skywards..

That is quite impressive! Are there any updates on this ship? Will you be releasing it at any point? I would absolutely love to steal some of the secrets gifted by Adrie haha.

The preformance really is a problem, maybe when optimization improves I can continue decorating it but for now it crashes the game half the time when I open the save