N3bus

Character name change

Question

Hi, I tried searching for a way to change my in-game name but I didn't find any so I post this request on this forum. I installed the game and first launched it while i was with friends at home and they had the "amazing" idea to block my actual nickname which contains the n-word. Of course it was not my intention to put that nickname on my character and i want to know if it's possible to change it as "Nebus" or "N3bus". I also think that the possibility to change the character name more than one time could be a nice feature !

3 replies to this bug / suggestion

On 2/18/2024 at 2:27 AM, N3bus said:

Hi, I tried searching for a way to change my in-game name but I didn't find any so I post this request on this forum. I installed the game and first launched it while i was with friends at home and they had the "amazing" idea to block my actual nickname which contains the n-word. Of course it was not my intention to put that nickname on my character and i want to know if it's possible to change it as "Nebus" or "N3bus". I also think that the possibility to change the character name more than one time could be a nice feature !

Hi there, I can change it for you but need to know your original name.

Oh yeah sorry. My caracter name is "NegroRaffine". I'm really not proud of that.