Hello, Good Morning

Recently I was playing Yland with my boyfriend, and he got me a white unicorn. so me and my boyfriend went back to our house at the tropical island and he gave me the tame and let the unicorn go. and i tamed the unicorn but my boyfriend told me that he's gonna restart his game. so after I tamed the unicorn and made it mine i even gave it a name! it was moonlight. so long after, my boyfriend came back to the game (this was his server) and when I joined his game my unicorn was gone, I didn't have it in my List. I still have the taming, but not the unicorn. Is this some sort of bug? please help, and also I was playing with my boyfriend, and I died. so I lost my stuff right? and then i came to my chest to claim my stuff, when I received it the next 3 seconds my boyfriend wanted to restart his yland, so he did. and what happened is my stuff is gone, everything that was in the chest that i died in was gone. keep in mind I already claimed the chest, so when i went to look back for the chest which I thought I didn't claim, it was gone. please help me with this issue, I miss my unicorn.

Please submit a bug report using the in-game message system or clock the feedback button in the pause menu when you are in the map. This is so the Devs can investigate what has happened and get back to you